32 And such as do wickedly against the covenant shall he corrupt by flatteries: but the people that do know their God shall be strong, and do exploits.
Every child of God must have a correct understanding of the following facts:
- That God is the absolute definition of excellence in power and judgement, in His name and personality, in His love and kindness, in His goodness towards His people and in His performances and actions.
- Anyone who claims to be a child of God but is obviously destitute of excellence is either an ignoramus in spiritual matters or he is indeed fake
- If you are a true child of God, the nature of God is in you, you are a carrier of divine DNA, and you are a custodian of the Spirit of excellence.
Every child of God has within an unlimited capacity for greatness.
Every child of God does not only carry the DNA of excellence, he is also a carrier of the seed of greatness.
Man was created in the image of the great God.
26 ¶ And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.
27 So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.
28 And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.
That image was lost in Adam but it was fully restored in Christ.
12 But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:
2 Pet 1:4
4 Whereby are given unto us exceeding great and precious promises: that by these ye might be partakers of the divine nature, having escaped the corruption that is in the world through lust.
God is great
1 ¶ Bless the LORD, O my soul. O LORD my God, thou art very great; thou art clothed with honour and majesty.
3 Great is the LORD, and greatly to be praised; and his greatness is unsearchable.
10 Which doeth great things past finding out; yea, and wonders without number.
The greatness of our Father is immeasurable, unquantifiable and unassailable.
For every child of God that desires the full actualisation of the greatness in him, the journey start in your mind.
The first thing you need to get right in your journey to greatness is your mind.
As you cannot operate the time of Nigeria in Canada, you cannot operate the mind of a mediocre and expect the performance for a great achievement.
Set your mind right first!
Why starting from the mind?
- Your mind is the seat of ideas and visions and every step to greatness start with an idea or a vision.
- Visions are mental pictures conceived in a transformed and regenerated mind. These pictures set the direction as well as the pace for life pursuits that will lead to great achievements
- The cumulative achievements and impacts made by a life is what define the greatness of the life.
- No idea = no pursuit = no achievement = no greatness
- Great ideas = great pursuits = great achievements = established greatness
Your greatness is the product of your mind.
2 And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.
6 For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace.
5 Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus:
There are more that the Holy Spirit will do in your life than just speaking in tongues up and down.
The Spirit of god is a spirit of revelation and the journey to greatness begins at the junction of revelation.
1 Cor 2:9-10
9 But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him.
10 But God hath revealed them unto us by his Spirit: for the Spirit searcheth all things, yea, the deep things of God.
The level of revelation at which you operate determines your level of elevation in life.
If the Spirit of God is in you and you are not operating by revelation, please stop blaming the devil for your misfortune; blame you ignorance.
Seven things you need to reach the goal of greatness in life.
- Great ideas which must be translated to great goals
- Great moves that must be translated to great pursuits
- Great focus that must be translated to effective time usage
- Great tenacity that must be translated to efficient failure management
- Great sacrificial service that must be translated to impressive relational synergy
- Great faith that must be translated to sure victory in life challenges
- Great walk with God that must be translated to valuable spirituality